Engine Oil SAE 5W-30 is preferred. Capacity: 4.6 quarts. (with filter)After refill check oil level.
- 1 What kind of oil does an Acura need?
- 2 What oil does a 2003 Acura CL Type S take?
- 3 What oil does a 1998 Acura CL take?
- 4 What kind of oil should I put in my Acura TLX?
- 5 How much is a synthetic oil change?
- 6 What kind of oil does a 2002 Acura TL Type S take?
- 7 How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2000 Acura TL?
- 8 Does Acura TLX require synthetic oil?
- 9 What is API premium oil?
- 10 Can you put regular gas in Acura TLX?
What kind of oil does an Acura need?
Acura recommends that 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Acura RDX models use a 0W-20 motor oil. Like previous model years, these recent models are recommended to use the Acura Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oil.
What oil does a 2003 Acura CL Type S take?
SYNTEC Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-20 1 Quart.
What oil does a 1998 Acura CL take?
SAE 5W-30 is preferred. Capacity: 4.2 quarts.
What kind of oil should I put in my Acura TLX?
When it comes to oil, Acura TLX owners should use Premium-grade 0W-20 detergent oil with the API Certification seal and Genuine Acura Motor Oil branding for peak performance.
How much is a synthetic oil change?
Typically, an oil and filter change using conventional oil will cost between $35 and $75, depending on your area. If your car requires synthetic oil, you should expect to pay anywhere from $65 to $125.
What kind of oil does a 2002 Acura TL Type S take?
The recommended oil type for a 2002 acura tl is sae 5w-20 full synthetic motor oil.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2000 Acura TL?
To reset the 2000 Acura TL maintenance light, please follow these instructions:
- Turn the key to off position.
- Press and hold the SELECT and RESET buttons on the instrument panel and turn the ignition to position (II) – do not start the engine.
- Hold the SELECT and RESET buttons until the indicator resets.
Does Acura TLX require synthetic oil?
A: Acura does not recommend the use of synthetic oils in models that do not require them as your Acura was designed and engineered based on the oil recommended in your owner’s manual. The use of synthetic oil will not extend the oil change interval.
What is API premium oil?
Recommended Oil Always use a premium-grade 5W-20 detergent oil displaying the API Certification Seal. This seal indicates the oil is energy conserving, and that it meets the American Petroleum Institute’s latest requirements.
Can you put regular gas in Acura TLX?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.