- VEHICLE TYPE: front-engine, rear- or 4-wheel-drive, 4-passenger, 2-door coupe.
- BASE PRICE: $45,145-$47,145.
- ENGINE: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.0-liter inline-6, 320 hp, 330 lb-ft.
- TRANSMISSIONS: 6-speed manual, 8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode.
- CURB WEIGHT: 3500-3650 lb.
- 1 What engine does the 2016 235i have?
- 2 Is BMW M235i reliable?
- 3 What’s the difference between M235i and M240i?
- 4 Does the M235i have a turbo?
- 5 Is the M235i a sports car?
- 6 Does M235i have launch control?
- 7 Is an M235i an M2?
- 8 Is the BMW 235i AWD?
- 9 How much is a BMW 235i?
- 10 Which sports car is most reliable?
- 11 What is the best BMW?
What engine does the 2016 235i have?
The M235i is powered by a 322-hp, 3.0-liter TwinPower turbo inline six-cylinder engine mated to either a six-speed manual transmission or an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Is BMW M235i reliable?
The 2016 M235I has been a pleasure to own. It a provides outstanding performance with power and handling; striking looks and luxury. Very reliable car and provides luxurious ride.
What’s the difference between M235i and M240i?
Perhaps the most significant difference between these cars is that they are built on two completely separate platforms. The M240i is a small rear-wheel-drive chassis. The M235i is built on a small front-wheel-drive chassis from the 1-Series, with roots back to Mini.
Does the M235i have a turbo?
The M235i has a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, generating 301 hp. It has smooth acceleration and very little turbo lag. The eight-speed automatic transmission is great as well and makes it easy to drive the car a little too fast, says MotorTrend.
Is the M235i a sports car?
They are real sports sedans, and they offer a taste of the full-bore performance models at a discounted price. The $50,795 M235i and the $52,705 A35 pop out of similar molds. Both use transverse-mounted turbocharged 2.0-liter inline-fours driving all four wheels.
Does M235i have launch control?
Launch Control is available when the engine is warmed up, that is, after uninterrupted driving of at least 6 miles/10 km. While the engine is running: 1. Press button or select Sport+ with the Driving Dynamics Control.
Is an M235i an M2?
The M235i used to be the most performance-focused version of the 2 Series before the M2 was revealed. It has lower and stiffer springs for increased control and beefier brakes. To rectify that, the M2 uses aluminium suspension parts similar to the M3 and M4 and, as a result, the system weighs 5kg less.
Is the BMW 235i AWD?
The Audi A3/S3 came to mind quite often, and it’s obvious why: Both cars are German-engineered four-door sedans (sorry to all the Bavarian marketing guys, but the M235i is not a Coupe, Gran or not), both have Haldex AWD systems, both make a bunch of power from 2.0-liter four-cylinder motors (292 hp for the Audi and 301
How much is a BMW 235i?
The least-expensive 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe is the 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M235i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $45,500.
Which sports car is most reliable?
Sports Cars with the Best Reliability
- #1: Audi TT. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 9.0 (of 10)
- #2: BMW Z4. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.4.
- #3: Ford Mustang. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.3.
- #4: Mazda MX-5 Miata. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.3.
- #5: Audi S5.
- #6: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class.
- #7: Chevrolet Camaro.
- #8: Nissan 370Z.
What is the best BMW?
The Best 2020 BMW Models
- 1) The 2020 BMW X3. MSRP: $41,950. View Inventory.
- 2) The 2020 BMW 3 Series. MSRP: $88,000. View Inventory.
- 3) The 2020 BMW X5. MSRP: $58,900. View Inventory.
- 5) The 2020 BMW 4 Series. Five Star Price: $45,945.
- 6) The 2020 BMW Z4. Five Star Price: $12,000.
- 7) The 2020 BMW 5 Series. Five Star Price: $13,289.