If you want to upgrade to Audi connect® PRIME or Audi connect® PLUS, Audi connect® costs are as follows: Audi connect® PRIME:$199 for 6 months and $499 for 18 months. Audi connect® PLUS:Mobile data share is $10 a month while unlimited data is $25 per month.
- 1 How much does Audi connect subscription cost?
- 2 Do you pay for Audi connect?
- 3 How do I get Audi connect for free?
- 4 Is Audi MMI connect free?
- 5 Is Audi connect worth it 2021?
- 6 How do I subscribe to Audi connect?
- 7 How long does Audi Connect last?
- 8 How do I get Audi connect?
- 9 Do you need a SIM card for Audi connect?
- 10 Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
- 11 Can I use any SIM card for Audi connect?
- 12 What is Audi connectivity package?
- 13 Does Audi navigation require a subscription?
- 14 Can Audi MMI be upgraded?
How much does Audi connect subscription cost?
Starting at $84.99/month Includes Google Earth™, Advanced 3D City View, Predictive Route Guidance, Natural Voice Recognition, Audi Traffic Light Information, and more.
Do you pay for Audi connect?
Free subscription or not, you’ll still have to pay for a data package to actually use Audi Connect Services and turn your Audi into a mobile hotspot.
How do I get Audi connect for free?
Connected Car Wi-Fi (Audi) – Sign Up for Free Trial
- Open the myAudi app.
- Select Audi connect services to turn Wi-Fi services on.
- Enter your current address including street, city, and zip code.
- To continue, review the Terms and Conditions for Audi and Verizon then select (check) both boxes.
- Tap Activate your free trial.
Is Audi MMI connect free?
Customers can download the Audi MMI connect app free-of-charge at the Google Play Store or in the App Store. Registration at myAudi is then required. At myAudi, the driver can manage individual connect services, schedule service appointments or obtain information on the car.
Is Audi connect worth it 2021?
Is Audi connect® worth it? We think the answer is a resounding yes! If you agree and are interested in trying out this technology for yourself, contact us at Audi Fletcher Jones!
How do I subscribe to Audi connect?
How to set up Audi connect®
- Step 1: Create your myAudi account online at www.AudiUSA.com.
- Step 2: Activate your Audi connect® by creating a myAudiconnect account.
- Step 3: Certain features require an additional layer of verification before they can be used.
How long does Audi Connect last?
Audi connect license extension In order to be able to use Audi connect permanently, Audi customers have to purchase a license extension after 3 years.
How do I get Audi connect?
Start your vehicle • Press the Menu function button on the MMI® system and choose “ Audi connect” in the MMI® display • Open the options menu • Select “Audi connect user management” • Select “Key user” • Select “Set key user” • Enter your myAudi account User name exactly as is reflected in the registration email • NOTE:
Do you need a SIM card for Audi connect?
You Need A SIM Card To Access Audi Connect If all you want to do is access Audi Connect, and not make calls or send texts, all you need is a data-only SIM card. But if you want to experience all of Audi Connect, including support for phone calls and texts, you will need a SIM that comes with both data and calls.
Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
Customers have the option of purchasing additional data packages for the Wi-Fi hotspot, independent of the integrated Audi connect services. You can also use your own SIM card and establish Wi-Fi internet access through your own cellular provider.
Can I use any SIM card for Audi connect?
In principle, every functioning SIM card with enabled data option can be used. In order to use LTE, the respective LTE rate option may be required. Please contact your mobile communication service provider for information.
What is Audi connectivity package?
The connectivity package can be ordered as a supplement to MMI radio; it integrates a Bluetooth interface and the Audi music interface (AMI) to connect to a mobile player. The system can store 20 GB of music data; it integrates two card readers, the AMI, a Bluetooth interface, CD/DVD drive and speech control.
Monthly or Yearly Fee Audi calls the package “Function on Demand.” It includes both navigation-on-demand and in-car Wi-Fi for up to eight devices through the MyAudi app. The package will cost $84.99 per month, or $849.99 for 12 months (a savings of $169.99 vs. the monthly fee for a full year).
Can Audi MMI be upgraded?
MMI 3G and 3G+ systems have to be updated by an Audi dealer. The MMI 2G firmware can be updated by car owners. MMI 2G systems can be updated via a CD containing the firmware update.