All three Cadillac CTS and CTS-V cars require SAE 5W-30 engine oil.
- 1 What kind of oil goes in a 2009 Cadillac CTS?
- 2 What kind of oil goes in a NorthStar engine?
- 3 What kind of oil does a 2010 Cadillac CTS use?
- 4 What kind of oil does a 2011 Cadillac CTS take?
- 5 What is 5W-30 motor oil used for?
- 6 What kind of oil goes in a 2014 Cadillac CTS?
- 7 How often does a Cadillac need an oil change?
- 8 What does Dexos mean in motor oil?
What kind of oil goes in a 2009 Cadillac CTS?
The 2009 Cadillac CTS oil recommendation iS5w-30 full synthetic as stated by the manufacturer. If You plant to drive the car in extreme cold -20 Fahrenheit it will require 0W-30 oil. The car has a 3.6L v6 engine that will require approximately 6 quarts of oil when changing it.
What kind of oil goes in a NorthStar engine?
1. Mobil 1 High Mileage 5W-30 Motor Oil. The Mobil 1 is the best oil for the NorthStar engine that has an advanced synthetic formula. It comes with the best performing excellency providing high mileage in your vehicle.
What kind of oil does a 2010 Cadillac CTS use?
Cadillac recommends using synthetic 5w-30 motor oil in a 2010 cadillac cts 3.6L.
What kind of oil does a 2011 Cadillac CTS take?
The 2011 Cadillac CTS3. 6 uses SAE 5w-30 full synthetic oil. It has a capacity of 6 quarts with a filter.
What is 5W-30 motor oil used for?
5w30 oil is one of the most commonly used motor oils because it is suitable for a wide variety of vehicles and engine types. 5w30’s viscosity range means it can lubricate, seal, and protect an engine’s internal components in a range of climate conditions.
What kind of oil goes in a 2014 Cadillac CTS?
Cadillac CTS 2014, GM Original Equipment™ Dexos 1™ SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil, by ACDelco®.
How often does a Cadillac need an oil change?
Cadillac service experts used to recommend you change your oil every 3,000 miles or 5,000 miles.
What does Dexos mean in motor oil?
What Is Dexos Oil? Dexos oil is engine oil that meets a special set of requirements. Oils with Dexos specification meet the most stringent specifications that will help your vehicle meet the latest emissions standards and improve fuel efficiency.