20 best Dierks Bentley singles ever (so far)
- 1. ” What Was I Thinkin'” (2003)
- 2. ” Am I the Only One” (2011)
- 3. ” Home” (2011)
- 4. ” How Am I Doin'” (2004)
- 5. ” Settle for a Slowdown” (2006)
- 6. ” Bourbon in Kentucky” (2013)
- 7. ” I Hold On” (2013)
- 8. ” Drunk On A Plane” (2014)
- 1 What was Dierks Bentley’s first hit song?
- 2 What was Dierks Bentley first album?
- 3 Who is Derek Bentley married to?
- 4 Does Dierks Bentley have a wife?
- 5 Which is a 2013 hit song by Dierks Bentley?
- 6 How old is Eric Church?
- 7 Who is Dierks Bentley’s best friend?
- 8 Is Dierks Bentley’s son in his video living?
What was Dierks Bentley’s first hit song?
Dierks Bentley burst onto the country music scene in 2003 when his self-titled debut album’s toe-tapping first single, “ What Was I Thinkin’,” climbed to the top of the Billboard country charts.
What was Dierks Bentley first album?
Don’t Leave Me In Love
Who is Derek Bentley married to?
2005. /: Who is Derek Bentley married to? What is Dierks Bentley’s biggest hit?
- “I Hold On”
- “Every Mile a Memory” From: ‘Long Trip Alone’ (2006)
- “Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)” From: ‘Long Trip Alone’ (2006)
- “Home” From: ‘Home’ (2012)
- “Come a Little Closer” From: ‘Modern Day Drifter’ (2005)
- “What Was I Thinkin'” From: ‘Dierks Bentley’ (2003)
Does Dierks Bentley have a wife?
It’s Frederick Dierks Bentley, but my whole family goes by their middle name—my sister, my brother,” Dierks told Glamour magazine. “So from day one, I’ve always been called Dierks. My mom was really upset when I named my son properly.
Which is a 2013 hit song by Dierks Bentley?
The album’s first single, “Bourbon in Kentucky “, was released to country radio on June 10, 2013. It peaked at number 45 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart, becoming Bentley’s lowest charting single to date.
How old is Eric Church?
Known for being extremely camera shy, the country singer’s stunning wife reveals a side not seen before in his new, sultry video. Married for 11 years and with three children, it’s surprising that Cassidy hasn’t been in more of his videos, but as Bentley explained to TIME, his wife was very camera shy.
Who is Dierks Bentley’s best friend?
Jake was Bentley’s best friend and sidekick. The pup often joined the singer/songwriter on the road, appeared in his music videos and even joined him on the red carpet.
Is Dierks Bentley’s son in his video living?
Dierks Bentley looks a lot more like “Dad Bentley” is his new music video for the song “Living.” The song, which explores the little things in life, opened the door for Bentley to latch onto the littlest thing in his life: His 5-year-old son, Knox, who co-stars with dad in the near four-minute vid.