Top 2005 Buick LaCrosse Problems
- Door Lock Mechanism Sticks.
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft.
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue.
- High Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Leak Fluid.
- Inspect transmission/fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Contamination of extended life coolant.
- 1 How reliable is a 2005 Buick LaCrosse?
- 2 What problems do the Buick LaCrosse have?
- 3 Are 2005 Buicks reliable?
- 4 How many miles does a 2005 Buick LaCrosse last?
- 5 How much is a 2005 Buick LaCrosse worth?
- 6 Are Buick LaCrosse good cars?
- 7 What does CXL mean on a Buick LaCrosse?
- 8 How many miles will a 2008 Buick LaCrosse last?
- 9 Is the 2007 Buick LaCrosse reliable?
- 10 What engine is in the 2005 Buick LaCrosse?
- 11 What kind of engine does a Buick LeSabre have?
- 12 What kind of gas mileage does a 2005 Buick LaCrosse get?
- 13 What kind of gas does a 2005 Buick LaCrosse take?
How reliable is a 2005 Buick LaCrosse?
The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5 stars. The 2005 Buick LaCrosse Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 13th out of 32 for all car brands.
What problems do the Buick LaCrosse have?
2015 – 2019 Buick LaCrosse Problems Definitely no widespread and dangerous engine problems like the 2008 – 2011 models. Of course, that doesn’t mean that these cars are trouble-free. Several owners have reported seat belt issues, faulty ignition switches, and intermittent problems with the entertainment and GPS.
Are 2005 Buicks reliable?
Owns this car Buick is one of the most dependable cars on the market.
How many miles does a 2005 Buick LaCrosse last?
Here is the short answer to how long the Buick LaCrosse lasts: The Buick LacCrosse is a well-built sedan that can last between 200,000 – 250,000 miles with proper maintenance and conservative driving habits.
How much is a 2005 Buick LaCrosse worth?
The value of a used 2005 Buick LaCrosse ranges from $716 to $4,299, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Are Buick LaCrosse good cars?
The 2019 Buick LaCrosse ranks in the top half of our large car class. It has a high safety score, great fuel economy, and roomy seating, but an abundance of unimpressive interior pieces and a small trunk keep it from ranking higher.
What does CXL mean on a Buick LaCrosse?
The CXL in the Buick Lucerne is a designation used to identify the more premium version of the CX. With the CXL, they included some features which are missing in the CX. If there was a very notable meaning to the CXL, it probably would have been put forward by Buick.
How many miles will a 2008 Buick LaCrosse last?
This Lacrosse should be good for 250,000+ miles! Rating breakdown (out of 5):
Is the 2007 Buick LaCrosse reliable?
Overall, our 2007 Buick Lacrosse has been a dependable car which is economical and has served us well. However, there is one recurring issue which should have had a recall by Buick. The door actuators go bad, at which point, the car door can not be opened from inside or outside the vehicle.
What engine is in the 2005 Buick LaCrosse?
When Buick discontinued the LeSabre in 2005, it was one of the best-selling full-size sedans in America.
What kind of engine does a Buick LeSabre have?
3.8L V-6 Engine.
What kind of gas mileage does a 2005 Buick LaCrosse get?
Buick Reliability Rating Breakdown. The Buick Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Buick is $608, which means it has above average ownership costs.
What kind of gas does a 2005 Buick LaCrosse take?