Chevrolet Spark Overview. The Chevrolet Spark is a subcompact hatchback that’s also the smallest car available from General Motors. With the Spark, Chevy has a city car to rival vehicles like the Mitsubishi Mirage, Nissan Versa, and Toyota Yaris.
- 1 How much is the smallest Chevy car?
- 2 What’s the smallest Chevy sedan?
- 3 What is the cheapest Chevy model?
- 4 What is the cheapest Chevy car?
- 5 What is the smallest car?
- 6 Does Chevrolet make a compact car?
- 7 What’s the smallest Chevrolet SUV?
- 8 What is the smallest SUV Chevrolet makes?
- 9 What is the smallest car made today?
- 10 What is Nano car?
- 11 Which car is best in low price?
- 12 What car brand is the cheapest?
How much is the smallest Chevy car?
The 2021 Chevrolet Spark is still the cheapest car in the United States, boasting a bargain-basement MSRP of $14,395 for a base LS trim level model with the five-speed manual transmission.
What’s the smallest Chevy sedan?
Spark – As the smallest Chevy car available, this trim will likely appeal to students. It is also the cheapest in the range. Its diminutive dimensions make it the perfect choice for regular city drivers. Sonic Sedan – You’ve likely seen one of these if you’ve ever used a ride-hailing app.
What is the cheapest Chevy model?
3 Most Affordable Chevrolet Models for 2021
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark. With a starting MSRP of $13,400, the 2021 Spark is the cheapest of the automaker’s offerings.
- 2021 Chevrolet Malibu. The 2021 Malibu is the second most affordable model in Chevy’s lineup.
- 2021 Chevrolet Colorado.
What is the cheapest Chevy car?
With a starting price of a little more than $15,000 when equipped with its optional continuously variable automatic transmission, the 2021 Chevrolet Spark four-seat subcompact hatchback is the cheapest new car you can buy today.
What is the smallest car?
The Chevrolet Chevelle is a mid-sized automobile that was produced by Chevrolet in three generations for the 1964 through 1978 model years. Part of the General Motors (GM) A-body platform, the Chevelle was one of Chevrolet’s most successful nameplates.
Does Chevrolet make a compact car?
SMALLEST. The Chevy Spark makes a bold claim for the title of smallest Chevrolet car. Its small size, practical fuel efficiency, and agile handling make it the perfect city car.
What’s the smallest Chevrolet SUV?
Trax is a sporty compact SUV with a confident stance that makes comfort, functionality and looking good seem easy. The available Premium Seat Package (with LT Convenience Package only) includes leatherette seat trim and heated driver and front passenger seats.
What is the smallest SUV Chevrolet makes?
The Chevy Trax: Chevy’s Smallest SUV Although it’s small, its interior cabin is surprisingly roomy with its high seat position and cargo options.
What is the smallest car made today?
The Peel P50 is a three-wheeled microcar that’s officially listed as the smallest production car ever created.
What is Nano car?
Tata Nano is a 4 seater Hatchback with the last recorded price of ₹ 2.05 – 2.97 Lakh. It is available in 7 variants, 1 engine option and 1 transmission option: Manual. Other key specifications of the Nano include a Ground Clearance of 180 mm, Kerb Weight of 615 kg and Bootspace of 80 litres.
Which car is best in low price?
Best Budget Cars in India – between 3 lakh and 5 lakh
- Maruti S-Presso.
- Maruti Eeco.
- Maruti Celerio.
- Maruti Wagon R.
- Hyundai Santro.
- Tata Tiago.
What car brand is the cheapest?
What is the Cheapest New Car?
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark $14,395. The Chevrolet Spark is the cheapest new car you can buy.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage $15,290.
- 2021 Nissan Versa $15,955.
- 2021 Hyundai Accent $16,400.
- 2021 Kia Rio $17,045.
- 2021 Kia Forte $18,855.
- 2022 Subaru Impreza $19,755.
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster $19,905.