Used 2006 Acura RSX Base Specs & Features
|Horsepower||155 hp @ 6500 rpm|
|Torque||139 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm|
|Turning circle||38.1 ft.|
- 1 Does the RSX base have VTEC?
- 2 What engine is in a 2006 Acura RSX base?
- 3 How much horsepower does a 2006 Acura RSX have?
- 4 Does the 2006 RSX have VTEC?
- 5 What RSX has VTEC?
- 6 How much HP does a base model RSX have?
- 7 What engine does RSX base have?
- 8 Which is better K20A2 or K20Z1?
- 9 How many valves does an RSX have?
- 10 How much does a 2006 RSX Type S weigh?
- 11 What does RSX stand for Acura?
- 12 Does Acura still make the RLX?
Does the RSX base have VTEC?
Just incase you are dead serious about your question, yes it does have VTEC.
What engine is in a 2006 Acura RSX base?
The base model comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces 160 horsepower and 141 pound-feet of torque. It comes with 16-inch wheels and tires, cloth upholstery, a five-speed manual or optional five-speed automatic.
How much horsepower does a 2006 Acura RSX have?
Equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine, its recorded ‘0-60’ is 6.9 seconds. The 4th and final generation of the Honda Integra, Acura RSX Type-S provided its users with a top speed of 140 mph.
Does the 2006 RSX have VTEC?
The 2006 RSX is powered by two versions of an innovative, 16-valve, DOHC, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine utilizing Acura’s i-VTEC valve-control system. The RSX utilizes VTC and VTEC on the intake valves and camshaft while on the Type-S i-VTEC combines VTC intake phasing with VTEC intake and exhaust valve control.
What RSX has VTEC?
The high-performance version, found under the hood of the RSX Type-S, uses VTEC for the exhaust valves as well and musters 200 horsepower at a stratospheric 7400 rpm, along with 142 pound-feet of torque at 6000 rpm.
How much HP does a base model RSX have?
The 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine in the base RSX produces 155 hp.
What engine does RSX base have?
The base model comes standard with: 155 hp K20A3 motor. 5-speed automatic/manual transmission.
Which is better K20A2 or K20Z1?
On the K20A2’s defense, it also requires a lot less adapting when swapping it into a civic. K20Z1 is more expensive than K20A2, yet the only advantage is the cams, yet has all the drawbacks mentioned above. NEVER get the K20Z1 for the price, leave it to the dummies to buy them which they do.
How many valves does an RSX have?
Under 2200 rpm, this engine is a effectively a 12 valve engine, and over 2200 rpm it is a 16 valve.
How much does a 2006 RSX Type S weigh?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What does RSX stand for Acura?
RSX = recreational sport Xperiment.
Does Acura still make the RLX?
Approximately a month ago, Acura confirmed the RLX will be discontinued in North America after the 2020 model year. It’ll remain on sale in other regions of the world under the Honda Accord moniker but you’ll have just a few more months if you want to get one in America.