|Viscosity:||5W-30, 0W-30 (All TEMPS)|
|Capacity:||6.9 quarts. (with filter)After refill check oil level.|
|Torque:||M12x1.5 – 19 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug) M22x1.5 – 45 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug) M18x1.5 – 26 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug)|
- 1 What type of oil does a BMW 535xi take?
- 2 What kind of oil does a BMW 5 series take?
- 3 Which oil is best for BMW?
- 4 What oil does 2014 BMW 535i take?
- 5 What kind of oil does a 2015 BMW 535i take?
- 6 What kind of oil goes in a BMW 525i?
- 7 Can I put 5W40 in my BMW?
- 8 What kind of oil does a 2013 BMW 535i take?
- 9 Can you use Dexos oil in a BMW?
- 10 What is BMW OEM oil?
- 11 Does BMW use full synthetic oil?
- 12 How many quarts of oil does a 2008 BMW 535i take?
What type of oil does a BMW 535xi take?
The 2008 bmw 535xi uses 5w-30 synthetic motor oil.
What kind of oil does a BMW 5 series take?
The best engine oil for BMW 5 Series is 5W30 synthetic grade oil, however we recommend you to stick with mineral engine oil for the initial 10,000kms.
Which oil is best for BMW?
Best Motor Oils for BMW
- Castrol EDGE 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil.
- Mobil 1 120760 Synthetic Motor Oil.
- Motul 007250 8100 X-cess.
- Pennzoil 550020166-6PK.
- Genuine Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil.
- Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic.
What oil does 2014 BMW 535i take?
The 2014 BMW 535i will come standard with a 3.0 L 6-cylinder engine that is able to produce 300 hp. This engine will need to run on 0W-30 motor oil no matter what climate You are driving in. It will have a capacity of 6.9 US quarts when the filter is included.
What kind of oil does a 2015 BMW 535i take?
Castrol Edge Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 1 Quart.
What kind of oil goes in a BMW 525i?
7 liters 5W-30 BMW 525i motor oil, oil filter, and hardware for 3.0L 24V, including 525i / 525xi E60 applications.
Can I put 5W40 in my BMW?
Registered. The Castrol oil that BMW used to spec was midway between a 30 and 40 weight. Anything from 0W30 to 5W40 will be fine if it has the LL-98 or LL-01 rating.
What kind of oil does a 2013 BMW 535i take?
The 2013 bmw 535i requires 5w-30 synthetic motor oil.
Can you use Dexos oil in a BMW?
They have brought those standards to the U.S., as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen all have their own oil formulations. Since Dexos-certified oil is compatible with older cars, the specification will also affect owners of pre-2011 GM vehicles who get their cars serviced at dealerships.
What is BMW OEM oil?
Genuine (parts) Engine Oils are OEM owned branded oils such as Original BMW, Motorrad and MINI Engine Oils. They are specially formulated to meet specific needs of a given OEMs different vehicle components. Base oil produced using Shell PurePlus Technology is a high-quality API Group III synthetic base oil.
Does BMW use full synthetic oil?
While many car makes can use natural oils, BMWs require synthetic engine oils, with some models having different needs than others. Synthetic oils are synthesized with chemical compounds in a controlled process, eliminating contaminants.
How many quarts of oil does a 2008 BMW 535i take?
4.2 quarts Initial FillCarry out oil level check in accordance with instructions from a scan tool.