EPA-EST. FUEL ECONOMY
|City||15 mpg (2WD) – 5.3L 14 mpg (4WD) – 5.3L 14 mpg (2WD) – 6.2L 14 mpg (4WD) – 6.2L|
|Highway||22 mpg (2WD) – 5.3L 21 mpg (4WD) – 5.3L 23 mpg (2WD) – 6.2L 20 mpg (4WD) – 6.2L|
- 1 Are Suburbans fuel efficient?
- 2 How many miles is a suburban good for?
- 3 Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
- 4 Is the Suburban the biggest SUV?
- 5 How long do GM engines last?
- 6 How reliable are Suburbans?
- 7 What is the gas mileage on a 2020 Suburban?
- 8 Which SUV last the longest?
- 9 What SUV has the least amount of problems?
- 10 What’s the most economical SUV?
Are Suburbans fuel efficient?
The 2021 Chevrolet Suburban Diesel is rated at 20/26/22 mpg city/highway/combined, which makes it the most fuel-efficient four-wheel-drive full-size SUV in the market.
How many miles is a suburban good for?
The Chevrolet Suburban is a robust, full-size SUV that is expected to last on average 200,000 miles provided it is well maintained and driven conservatively. Based on an annual mileage of 15,000 miles, it can last approximately 13.5 years before requiring expensive repairs or breaking down completely.
Which SUV has the best gas mileage?
The SUVs With the Best Gas Mileage You Can Buy in 2021
- 2021 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid | 46 MPGe.
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport P400e | 42 MPGe.
- Land Rover Range Rover P400e | 42 MPGe.
- 2021 Ford Escape Hybrid | 41 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid | 40 mpg.
- 2021 Lexus UX250h | 39 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Venza | 39 mpg.
Is the Suburban the biggest SUV?
The 2021 Chevy Suburban is the biggest Chevy SUV. In fact, it’s also the biggest in its class, with more cargo capacity than even the Ford Expedition Max and Toyota Sequoia. Featuring 144.7 cu. of total cargo space, you will have a hard time finding a bigger passenger vehicle on the road.
How long do GM engines last?
GM has given the engine a 95% rating at 200,000 miles. This means that GM predicts that 95% of all engines will not reach 200,000 service hours based on durability and wear. If you want to know how long a Duramax engine will run, you should expect it to last as much as 300,000 miles before needing any major repairs.
How reliable are Suburbans?
The Chevrolet Suburban Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 11th out of 14 for fullsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $944 which means it has poor ownership costs.
What is the gas mileage on a 2020 Suburban?
Up to 15 city / 22 highway
Which SUV last the longest?
10 Longest-Lasting SUVs
- Toyota 4Runner.
- Ford Expedition.
- Chevrolet Suburban.
- Toyota Sequoia.
- Chevrolet Tahoe.
- GMC Yukon XL.
- GMC Yukon.
- Lincoln Navigator.
What SUV has the least amount of problems?
The type of SUVs that typically has the least number of problems is the Subaru Forester Crossover, Lexus RX Crossover, and Toyota 4runner. Read on to learn more about what makes these SUV’s particularly reliable.
What’s the most economical SUV?
Top five most economical hybrid SUVs
- Mercedes GLE 350 de – 313-404mpg.
- BMW X5 xDrive45e – 235.4mpg.
- Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4 – 235.4mpg.
- DS 7 Crossback E-Tense – 217.3mpg.
- Kia Niro PHEV – 201.8mpg.
- Ford Kuga PHEV – 201.8mpg.
- Mercedes GLA 250 e – 201.8mpg.