Exclamation mark inside a light bulb – an exterior light bulb has gone out. Gas canister – if the light is yellow, then oil levels are low. If it is red, then it’s dangerously low and you should pull over.
- 1 What does a light bulb with an exclamation point mean?
- 2 What does the exclamation point mean on a BMW?
- 3 What does exclamation mark indicate?
- 4 What does triangle with exclamation point mean on car?
- 5 What does the yellow light with an exclamation point mean?
- 6 When should you not use an exclamation mark?
- 7 When should exclamation marks be used?
- 8 What do 3 exclamation marks mean?
What does a light bulb with an exclamation point mean?
If illuminated, the light bulb with an exclamation point icon means that one of your exterior bulbs has burnt out (or at least, your Volkswagen believes it has). Check the operation of all exterior bulbs and have the defective one replaced as soon as possible.
What does the exclamation point mean on a BMW?
Oil Can: Your BMW needs an oil change. The symbol shows that you are low on fuel. Our service department in Bloomington can change your oil and filter. Exclamation Mark in a Circle: If this symbol shows red, your brake fluid is low.
What does exclamation mark indicate?
The exclamation mark,!, also sometimes referred to as the exclamation point, especially in American English, is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings, or to show emphasis.
What does triangle with exclamation point mean on car?
Schedule Service. If you see that warning light triangle with an exclamation mark appear there’s a simple explanation. This icon stands for your Honda vehicle’s Vehicle Stability Assist system and will illuminate your dashboard when an issue with the system is detected.
What does the yellow light with an exclamation point mean?
The tire pressure warning light is depicted as a yellow tire with an exclamation point in the middle. The tire pressure monitoring system (or TPMS) is responsible for activating this light. If it turns on while you’re driving, you should pull over and stop as soon as possible.
When should you not use an exclamation mark?
More Punctuation Rules:
- Rule 1. Use an exclamation point to show emotion, emphasis, or surprise.
- Rule 2. An exclamation point replaces a period at the end of a sentence.
- Rule 3. Avoid using an exclamation point in formal business writing.
- Rule 4. Overuse of exclamation points is a sign of undisciplined writing.
When should exclamation marks be used?
Exclamation marks are used at the end of statements when a strong emotion is being expressed (good and bad – surprise, excitement or delight, but also anger, fear or shock), and tell a reader to add emphasis to a sentence.
What do 3 exclamation marks mean?
What does 3 exclamation marks mean in a text? The three exclamation points are used to end a sentence, which may or may not be the last one in a text. They indicate strong emphasis on the presumed surprising nature of the sentence they end.