In terms of fuel economy, the Buick Enclave can achieve up to 18 mpg city / 26 mpg highway.
- 1 Are Buick Enclaves good on gas?
- 2 How many miles is a Buick Enclave good for?
- 3 Is Buick Enclave a reliable car?
- 4 What is wrong with Buick Enclave?
- 5 What SUV has the best gas mileage?
- 6 How many gallons of gas does a 2010 Buick Enclave hold?
- 7 How long do Buicks usually last?
- 8 Does Buick Enclave hold its value?
- 9 How reliable are Buicks?
- 10 Do Buick Enclaves have transmission problems?
- 11 What is the most reliable year for Buick Enclave?
- 12 Which is better enclave or traverse?
Are Buick Enclaves good on gas?
But in order to utilize most of the modern safety technology possible for an Enclave, you have to move up a trim level or too and the cost skyrockets. Its gas mileage is also in the low range as well. According to Consumer Reports the small SUV gets 12 miles per gallon in the city and 26 on the highway.
How many miles is a Buick Enclave good for?
The Buick Enclave is a durable SUV that can last between 200,000 – 250,000 miles on average with proper maintenance and good driving habits. If you average 15,000 miles of driving a year, this equates to roughly 13 – 17 years of service before repair costs become uneconomical.
Is Buick Enclave a reliable car?
The Buick Enclave Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 24th out of 26 for midsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $720 which means it has average ownership costs.
What is wrong with Buick Enclave?
Buick Enclave Transmission Issues Owners have mostly noted transmission problems around 91,000 miles. The vehicle tends to shake, make clunky noises, or both when speeding up or changing gears. The cost of a non-warrantied Buick Enclave could cost an owner $3,500 and up to have the transmission fixed or rebuilt.
What SUV has the best gas mileage?
The SUVs With the Best Gas Mileage You Can Buy in 2021
- 2021 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid | 46 MPGe.
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport P400e | 42 MPGe.
- Land Rover Range Rover P400e | 42 MPGe.
- 2021 Ford Escape Hybrid | 41 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid | 40 mpg.
- 2021 Lexus UX250h | 39 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Venza | 39 mpg.
How many gallons of gas does a 2010 Buick Enclave hold?
That leaves 4 gallons on the standard 22 gallon tank. Mileage not required.
How long do Buicks usually last?
A Buick Century should be able to last over 150,000 miles with proper care. These cars are designed to last a long time. There are some things You can do while You own to car to make it last longer. Don’t ignore gauges, Lights, or Alerts.
Does Buick Enclave hold its value?
The base FWD-only 2019 Buick Enclave Preferred has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $41,390 including destination. The Enclave is expected to retain at least half its value over three years and has been average in its segment for total 5-year cost-to-own.
How reliable are Buicks?
Buick Reliability Rating Breakdown. The Buick Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Buick is $608, which means it has above average ownership costs.
Do Buick Enclaves have transmission problems?
The Buick Enclave’s transmission problems The top complaint among Buick Enclave owners is transmission problems. It’s usually noticed when the car begins to shake or clunk while increasing speed or switching gears. According to Car Complaints, Enclave owners report this issue around an average of 91,000 miles.
What is the most reliable year for Buick Enclave?
The Five Best Years for a Used Buick Enclave
- #1 – 2008 Buick Enclave. As the introductory model, the 2008 Buick Enclave makes quite a good first impression.
- #2 – 2012 Buick Enclave.
- #3 – 2013 Buick Enclave.
- #4 – 2014 Buick Enclave.
- #5 – 2017 Buick Enclave.
- Find Yourself a Used Buick.
Which is better enclave or traverse?
The Buick Enclave has less seating than the Chevrolet Traverse, making the Chevrolet Traverse the better choice, if you need to chauffeur many passengers. You’ll be able to fit about the same amount of groceries in the Buick Enclave as you will in the Chevrolet Traverse.