2011 Audi A6 Retail Prices
|3.0T quattro Avant Premium Plus Wagon AWD||$54,630||$50,506|
|3.0T quattro Premium Sedan AWD||$50,200||$46,686|
|3.2 Premium Sedan FWD||$45,200||$42,036|
|4.2 quattro Prestige Sedan AWD||$59,150||$55,010|
- 1 Is Audi A6 2011 a good car?
- 2 How much is an Audi A6 worth?
- 3 How long can Audi A6 last?
- 4 Does Audi A6 hold its value?
- 5 How much horsepower does a 2011 Audi A6 have?
- 6 Are Audi’s expensive to fix?
- 7 Is Audi A6 a luxury car?
- 8 Is A6 a good car?
- 9 Should I buy a Audi with over 100k miles?
- 10 What are common problems with Audi A6?
- 11 What mileage do Audis start having problems?
- 12 Do Audi cars have a lot of problems?
- 13 Is a BMW or Audi better?
- 14 What is the most reliable luxury car?
Is Audi A6 2011 a good car?
The 2011 Audi A6 is a solid luxury sedan with good crash test scores, fun-to-drive performance and an upscale interior, but a complex infotainment system holds the A6 back.
How much is an Audi A6 worth?
A base AWD A6 is now $52,875, while an A6 3.0T with the supercharged V6 begins at $57,475. All in, a 2018 A6 can pass the $70,000 mark. The potent Audi S6 starts at $72,875 in Premium Plus trim and over $75,000 as a Prestige model.
How long can Audi A6 last?
But with a reasonable amount of maintenance, a modern vehicle can last to somewhere between a 150,000 to 200,000 miles. That number is based on taking really good care of the car, doing all of the maintenance that is required and recommended; and replacing your audi parts as soon as they start to wear out.
Does Audi A6 hold its value?
An Audi A6 will depreciate 56% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $22,775.
How much horsepower does a 2011 Audi A6 have?
It’s recommended you use 5w-40 synthetic motor oil in the engine of your 2011 audi a6 3.0 T vehicle.
Are Audi’s expensive to fix?
Audis are expensive cars to maintain. According to RepairPal, the average annual Audi repair cost is $987. This is much higher than the average across all brands, which is $652.
Is Audi A6 a luxury car?
Audi A6 is a 5 seater Luxury available in a price range of Rs. 57.08 – 61.81 Lakh*. It is available in 2 variants, a 1984 cc, BS6 and a single Automatic transmission.
Is A6 a good car?
Is the Audi A6 a Good Car? Yes, the Audi A6 is a very good luxury midsize car. Fuel economy is decent, which is impressive when you consider that this sedan comes standard with Audi’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system. However, its trunk is smaller than many rivals’.
Should I buy a Audi with over 100k miles?
Opt for high mileage. If you are on a tight budget and want something cheaper, the high mileage vehicles should be your preferred option. You can purchase a high quality Audi vehicle at a low price knowing that even with high miles it can be a dependable daily driver.
What are common problems with Audi A6?
The Most Common Issues with the Audi A6
- Increased oil usage: Oil is essential for any car, but the Audi is known to guzzle down a lot in a short amount of time.
- Timing chain issues.
- Failing gearbox.
- Bad AC.
- Damaged flywheel.
- Failing electrics.
- Transmission failure.
What mileage do Audis start having problems?
It usually takes about 150,000 to 250,000 miles before Audis start having problems. Cars from German luxury car brand Audi typically work well with minimal maintenance, averaging about 13,500 miles per year.
Do Audi cars have a lot of problems?
However, despite making some great cars over the years and having the best intentions, Audi has a history filled with problems, ranging from blown cylinders and severe oil leaks to large-scale electronic failures.
Is a BMW or Audi better?
Audi pull ahead when it comes to styling and tech, but BMW offer a smoother, sportier driving experience. Both brands rank highly when it comes to safety features, but Audi has poorer reliability ratings by a margin.
What is the most reliable luxury car?
The Most Reliable Luxury Cars
- Tesla. It is no surprise that Tesla comes in first as the most reliable luxury cars.
- Lexus. As a Japanese luxury vehicle manufacturer that got its start in the late 1980s, Lexus has become well known across the world for its high-quality vehicles.